Ananda CBD opportunities identify patients taking medication most frequently used for treating chronic pain, clinical depression, anxiety, and/or migraines.
Here is a list of categories of medications that will generate a CBD Ananda opportunity for your patients:
- SSRIs and SNRIs
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Other drugs commonly used to treat clinical depression such as Trintellix or Viibryd
- Selective serotonin (5-HT1) agonists (triptans)
- CGRP antagonists like Aimovig
- Opioids with a day supply greater than 8
- NSAIDs, including COX-2 selective NSAIDs
If a patient is taking a medication such as gabapentin, pregabalin or duloxetine and they are also filling anticonvulsants, an opportunity will not be generated. The intention is to generate opportunities for patients taking this medication for chronic pain and/or fibromyalgia.
Click here to learn more about best practices when using the Ananda CBD report!