- Amplicare Assist is currently compatible with ComputerRx, Liberty, Pioneer, QS1 NRx, Rx30, DigitalRx, BestRx, and Micromerchant pharmacy systems.
- Amplicare Assist can only be installed on a Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 computer. It is NOT compatible with iOS or Linux. Click here to check what operating system your computer has.
- Amplicare Assist is a local download and needs to be installed on each computer that should receive the notifications — keep in mind, it only sends you notifications in your dispensing software.
How it works
Assist is tool that identifies patients with beneficial opportunities as you're working in your dispensing software, streamlining the workflow to take action. While checking/filling prescriptions, it will send a notification for patients who would benefit from a.....
- Plan comparison (during open enrollment or newly eligible for Medicare)
- Med sync enrollment
- Statin prescription
- ACE/ARB prescription
- OTC supplement
- Flu Vaccine
The notification will include a button to quick-print a personalized handout for the patient.
You may need to upgrade your account in order to receive notifications on certain opportunities. Your Worklist dropdown in your Opportunities tab will clearly indicate which opportunities you currently have access to.
- Log into Amplicare > Amplicare Assist (on the left side of the screen).
- Select 'Download'.
- Run the file (once it downloads).
- Follow the installation steps to "Run" the download. If you choose to "Save," you must go to your Downloads folder and double click the .exe file to begin the installation.
- Click through the steps until you're prompted for username and password. Enter your store-specific login credentials.
- Download and install on all computers that are used by pharmacists/technicians throughout the day.
If your pharmacy system is Liberty, DigitalRx, or BestRx, there are additional steps to follow after you have successfully installed Amplicare Assist before you can use it.
For Liberty users:
- Go to System and select Check for Updates to update to the most recent version of Liberty software.
- Go to your System and click Settings.
- Select Program Settings, then Interface Options.
- Set Amplicare Assist Enabled to True.
For DigitalRx users:
- Open DigitalRx.
- Go to System Configuration.
- Go to Services.
- Make sure the Amplicare Interface box is checked off.
For BestRx users:
- Open BestRx.
- Go to Misc.
- Go to MTM Interface Setup.
- Make sure Amplicare Assist notifications are ON.
- If there are any errors during the installation or if you suspect the notifications are not appearing as intended, please contact email@example.com.
- You will only receive notifications for the products for which your pharmacy is subscribed. To learn more about our additional products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have successfully installed Assist, customize your notifications to best suit your needs!