DIR fees will always take a chunk out of your revenue source and delayed reimbursements affect pharmacy cash flow... To keep your business growing, it's imperative that you diversify your revenue streams in innovative ways to account for these losses in prescription revenue.
Revenue from OTC sales is pure cash in your pharmacy's pocket -- no dealing with the hassles of insurance reimbursements.
- Nutrient Depletion: Engage with patients who would benefit from taking an OTC supplement to increase supplement sales.
- Ananda CBD: Engage with patients who would benefit from taking a CBD product to increase OTC sales
- Birthday OTC Promo: Offer patients a coupon on their special day to encourage them to purchase front-end merchandise.
With healthcare shifting from fee-for-service to fee-for-performance, there's much more monetary incentive to prioritize value-based care in any healthcare business.
- Flu Vaccinations: Promote flu vaccinations to keep your patients healthy and increase revenue!
- Naloxone Intervention: Advise patients taking opioids regularly to always have Naloxone handy -- available without a prescription and it can save their life.
Interested in implementing any of these initiatives and not sure where to start? Schedule a consult with a member of our Customer Success team!