It's very important to keep patient health information secure. For this reason, you should use an SFTP anytime patient-specific files are transferred to Amplicare.
Typically, we recommend using Cyberduck.
Using Cyberduck to send files
- Open Cyberduck
- "Open Connection" (top left)
- Select SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) from the dropdown
- Server: sftp.amplicare.com
- Username & Password should be provided in your Welcome Email. Please reach out to us if you need these credentials.
- "Add to Keychain" means Cyberduck will remember your password for next time.
- Click Connect
- Drag your files into the uploads folder.
- When the file transfer is complete, the dot will change from yellow to green.
- All done!
If you need any help with this, we would be more then happy to assist. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Amplicare Assist, our workflow automation tool, to receive notifications for opportunities that directly impact your profit margins and DIR fees.