There are many way to customize letters and handouts in Amplicare to suit your pharmacy, including a reference to the patient engagement portal! However, the appearance of URL, website name, and date information is controlled by your web browser, and you can remove these by making a change in your browser settings.
Instructions on how to remove for each browser:
- Click Print in Amplicare when viewing a letter to open the "Print Preview" page in Chrome.
- Below Pages, Layout, etc, there should be a option called "More Settings." Click this.
- Under "More Settings" there is an option called "Headers and Footers." Uncheck the box next to "Headers and Footers." This will prevent the Amplicare website name, address, or the date from showing up when you print letters or handouts.
- In Internet Explorer, go to File on the top menu, and select "Page Setup".
- There is a section in Page Setup called "Headers and Footers".
- To remove the website name and URL, change the header and footer areas to "Empty."
- Click the Open Menu button at the top-right corner of the screen. It’s the button that has three horizontal lines on it.
- Click the Print button.
- Click the Page Setup button at the top-left of the window.
- Click the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- Click each drop-down menu under Header & Footer, then select the –blank– option. Once all of the header and footer sections feature the –blank– value, click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
Note: We recommend you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when using Amplicare.
Learn how to customize letters even more here for more personalization to your liking!