Amplicare Assist (currently only available for Rx30, ComputerRx, Pioneer, QS1 NRx, and Liberty customers) intelligently sends real-time notifications of patient-specific opportunities as you're working in your pharmacy system. We'll also let you know if the opportunity directly impacts your DIR fees. This is what you'll see as you check/fill prescriptions and what you need to do to take action:
- Low Adherence: Review the patient's drug list and print a patient educational handout, with the option to include a Medsync enroll form.
- Gap Therapy: Statin: Print a patient educational handout or fax a letter to the doctor.
- Eligible to Enroll: Print a "newly eligible" letter for the patient.
- Gap Therapy: ACE/ARB: Print a patient educational handout and fax a letter to the doctor.
- Amplicare Restore (if applicable): Print a patient educational handout.
These actions require very minimal time and fit seamlessly into your pharmacy's workflow. Patient letters that are printed can be stuffed right in the patient's prescription bag! I suggest you print this guide, so that all staff members understand how to address these notifications.