- Amplicare Assist is currently compatible with ComputerRx, Liberty, Pioneer, QS1 NRx, and Rx30 pharmacy systems.
- Amplicare Assist can only be installed on a Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 computer. It is NOT compatible with iOS or Linux. Click here to check what operating system your computer has.
- Amplicare Assist should be installed on all computers that are used to check/fill prescriptions - it only sends you notifications in your pharmacy system.
Use this video as a reference if you need guidance downloading Amplicare Assist
How it works:
Amplicare Assist is a tool that identifies patients in your pharmacy system with beneficial opportunities, and streamlines the workflow to address those opportunities. While checking/filling prescriptions, it will notify you if a patient would benefit from a:
- Plan comparison (if subscribed to Amplicare Match (iMedicare)
- Medsync enrollment (if subscribed to Amplicare Impact)
- Statin prescription (if subscribed to Amplicare Impact)
- ACE/ARB prescription (if subscribed to Amplicare Impact)
- OTC supplement (if subscribed to Amplicare Restore)
- Run the file (once it downloads).
- Follow the installation steps to "Run" the download. If you chose to "Save", you must go to your Downloads folder and double click the .exe file to begin the install.
- Click through the steps until you're prompted for username and password. Enter your store-specific login credentials.
- Download and install on all computers that are used by pharmacists/technicians throughout the day.
- Print this guide to help train and educate your staff members on how to utilize the tool.
- If there are any errors during the installation or if you suspect the notifications are not appearing as intended, please contact email@example.com.
- You will only receive notifications for the products your pharmacy is subscribed with. To learn more about our additional products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have successfully installed Amplicare Assist, customize your notifications the way you see fit! Click here to see how.