When you log in to Amplicare, you will be greeted with the following screen:
- Your Dashboard is your homepage, where all of these numbered functions will be explained!
- Go to Patients to view an All Patients report. From here, you can sort and filter patients to your liking.
- Opportunities - the meat and potatoes! Amplicare Match (iMedicare) reports: Newly Eligible, Dual Eligible, Open Enrollment. Amplicare Impact reports: Low Adherence, Gap Therapy: Statin, Gap Therapy: ACE/ARB. Amplicare Restore reports: Nutrient Depletion, Naloxone, Ananda CBD, Flu Vaccination, OTC Birthday Promo.
- Campaigns: Create New Campaigns (automated & custom campaigns), Manage Campaigns, Message History, Manage Recordings, Opt-out List.
- Utilize the Formulary Lookup tool to help find alternative medications and plans that may be a cheaper option for your patients.
- Amplicare Assist (if applicable) is where you can see all the notifications you have received along with customization settings for your Assist notifications.
- Performance will provide you with an analysis and general overview of your store performance metrics.
- General Settings gives you access to Settings to edit account info, letter templates, and voice recordings. If you're logged in with owner credentials, you can access the Admin Panel to view usage stats.
- Upgrade Account will provide you with information on the Amplicare products you are not yet subscribed to.
- Help provides you with training and additional resources that will help you get the most value out of Amplicare.
- Use the search bar to find a specific patient that fills at your pharmacy.
- View the last 10 patients you visited in Amplicare for a quick reference and manually add new patients that have not filled at your pharmacy before.
- Now that Open Enrollment is over, check out the Patients Helped Report to view all of the patients you worked with this Open Enrollment!
- This is where you can see which products you are currently subscribed to.
- Need help? Click on this blue circle to chat with our support team if you have any questions!
Now that you're an expert using Amplicare, read this article to learn about best practices for Open Enrollment!